How to save videos from anywhere.
You might have come across a video somewhere and you want to have it in your device.
While many people will recommend apps that can help, truth is some of these apps are harmful to your device, especially for Android users.
However, follow these simple steps:
1. Open any browser in your device.
2. In the address bar, type in http://savefrom.net
3. Copy the link of the video from Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, etc.
4. Paste the link in the address on the homepage of the site you opened with your browser.
5. Click the forward arrow and wait for format options.
6. Select the suitable format and the aprrove the download.
Simple, fast and easy!
More from standcode
Ezeani Uchechukwu, AKA Saddam Ninhor, currently undergoing B. TECH programme in Microbiology at Federal University of Technology, Owerri. Despite his science roots, he loves to dabble with words in short stories, poems and also shares knowledge of household and relationship efficiency.
He sets simple goals, working at his own pace to achieve them. This is greatly inspired by the words of Zig Ziglar; “go as far as you can see, when you get there, you will see further.”
Social media: Saddam Ninhor(Facebook).