If your biggest challenge is to lose belly fat, but somehow you have not been able to be proud of all the effort you have put in, then maybe you are doing something wrong.
In this short article, I will drop quick natural steps to lose belly fat.
- Whoever advised you to skip meals is wrong. if your approach to losing weight is skipping meals, then you have to be strategic about it because doing it wrong will have adverse effects. Based on my research and persona;l experience, I can tell you that breakfast is the most important meal of the day and hence, DO NOT MISS IT! However, it should be light with a healthy dose of vitamins and minerals instead of carbohydrates and proteins. Breakfast is your body’s wake-up call and thus should not weigh you down.
- Ginger tea! Peel about 5gms of ginger, blend with half or a full glass of water, heat to boil and sieve with cloth filter and drink after allowing it to cool for some minutes. You can choose to do this once daily (early morning before breakfast or at night before going to bed). You can also drink it twice daily but that is not recommended.
- Plank exercises. This is not a thorough workout session, so don’t start frowning. Plank is an easy position if you can hold out long enough. Keep your stomach muscles tightened while at it. follow the link to download an this app to help guide you.Download Help guide
- Lay off carbs. Carbs are food items that are high in carbon, hydrogen and oxygen like carbohydrates, proteins and fats. Watch your food intake. Don’t eat out of gluttony, eat because you are hungry. And even while at it, keep your rations moderate.
- Avoid late dinner. You cannot be eating ‘eba’ at 11 pm and expect flat tummy. Such miracles do not happen. Stay away from excessive junks and sugar in forms of Coke, Pepsi, LaCasera, etc.
Please note that these tips are based on personal experience and so, have no timeline. Just be consistent and patient and results will show up sooner than later.
Written by WARRI REBEL (FACEBOOK).
More from standcode
Ezeani Uchechukwu, AKA Saddam Ninhor, currently undergoing B. TECH programme in Microbiology at Federal University of Technology, Owerri. Despite his science roots, he loves to dabble with words in short stories, poems and also shares knowledge of household and relationship efficiency.
He sets simple goals, working at his own pace to achieve them. This is greatly inspired by the words of Zig Ziglar; “go as far as you can see, when you get there, you will see further.”
Social media: Saddam Ninhor(Facebook).